[a medicinal cooking blog: using food as medicine to treat whatever may ail you]

Friday, May 15, 2009

Flor de Jamaica



I need to get my camera sorted and I'll have the post on flor de Jamaica up today or tomorrow! I also have some great pictures from the Chinese grocery store where I took La Donna Tittle shopping yesterday. We spent a significant amount of time in the edible/cooking medicinal herbs section, she left with a massive shopping cart full of herbs for sore throat, red eyes, stomach pain, joint pain, etc, to mix in with wonderful tasty food. I was surprised not a whole lot of people were cruising that aisle and we got a lot of interested people coming over and asking me what to use this or that for, it was a lot of fun! 3 hours later we managed to exit the store with massive bags in tow.

No comments: